Orthopedic and Prosthetic Care for Over 50 Years
Independent and locally-owned, Rockford Orthopedic Appliance was established in 1959 by Lloyd Moglin in response to the polio epidemic in the early 1950’s. With no facility available in the Rockford area, there was a desperate need for orthopedic care for patients of this debilitating disease. Over the years, the business continued to grow as demand for quality orthotic and prosthetic services grew in the greater Rockford area.
In 1977, the company was purchased by Ron Lanquist, a certified orthotist and long-time employee of Rockford Orthopedic Appliance. In 2008, additional practitioners invested in the company, and in 2012, became owners of Rockford Orthopedic Appliance. Today, we ensure the delivery of expert care for our orthopedic, prosthetic and pedorthic patients under the management John McFarland.